For the twelfth post of #2014bloggerchallenge we have been asked to share with you our Summer Bucketlist. If you don’t already know what a bucketlist is well it’s a list of things that you would like to achieve by a certain time period.
For the #2014bloggerchallenge you have to write a blog post twice a month which will be about different topics. all the posts will go live during the 1st and 3rd weeks of each month. The topics are there to give you new ideas and encourage you to write about things you wouldn’t normally write about.
There are many things that I’d like to achieve this summer however most of the time I don’t actually manage to achieve them unless they’re realistic.
– I’d like to hit 80 Subscribers on my YouTube channel
– I’d like to hit 70 followers on my blog
– I would like to do well in my new job
– Save up £500 in my bank for my car insurance
– Do 10 driving lessons
– Grow taller
– Write at least 4 blog posts per week
– Upload 2 Youtube videos per week
– Eat healthy during the week (I’m allowed to treat myself on the weekends – within reason)
– Have 8,000 views on my Youtube channel
– Go to the beach 5 or more times
– Get a good tan
– Take loads of photos
– Use Instagram more
– Say YES more
– Play with my dogs more