Today’s post is another TAG this time it’s the beauty blogger one I don’t normally post on Thursdays however I didn’t upload a post yesterday. I was tagged by the lovely Elizabeth over on Elizabeth’s Diary you should all go & check out her blog as it’s such a lovely one to read. I’d like to quickly thank Elizabeth for tagging me as I enjoy writing out TAGs they’re useful for helping you to discover yourself in the process.
1) Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Because I’m Asian my hair is naturally straight which is great because it means when I wash my hair and it drys straight.
2) What is your natural hair colour?
I have very dark brown hair although it looks black it’s not.
3) Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
At the moment my hair has red ends however I didn’t dye it myself I’m unsure as to whether I’d dye my hair again.
4) How often do you wash your hair?
I tend to wash my hair every other day unless I have something important such as an interview or I’m on holiday and have been in the pool each day. Sometimes I’ll leave it a couple of extra days if I know I have no plans and won’t be going anywhere.
5) Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I obviously change it depending on what I’m going to be doing on that day. If I’m not doing anything I’ll most likely wear leggings and a top.
6) Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
To be honest I’m not a big fan of doing my own nails it takes me forever and I always end up smudging them. However I’d rather do them myself than go to a salon.
7) How often to you change your nail polish?
If I have nail polish on I’ll leave it until it begins to chip unless I’m going out in the evening and it doesn’t match my outfit.
8) Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
It depends I usually tend to polish my toes all of the time no matter the season. However if I know I have nothing going on and don’t need to show my feet or toes I’ll leave them natural.
9) How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Normally around 15-20 mins which is pretty good considering I hardly wear make up. Although when I have a special occasion to go to it usually takes me a bit longer.
10) What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I always do my face first as I find it easier to then apply everything else plus I don’t really wear eye shadow.
11) Do you “collect” makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I’d say a bit of both I always like to browse in the make up section to see whats new and if I like it I’ll pick it up. Apart from that at the moment I’m trying to use up stuff as I tend to find it just sits there otherwise.
12) How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I’ve only ever worn false eyelashes once and that was on my prom since then I haven’t worn any they’re not really my sort of thing.
13) Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
No defiantly not because I tend to get spots if I wear it constantly and I actually love my face without a full face on. I think that when I do wear make-up it makes people say “you look really pretty” cos I don’t normally wear make-up.
14) Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes I do it all of the time I go to sixth form with out make up on and go shopping etc…I’m so comfortable in my own skin.
15) What time do you get up & go to sleep?
At the moment I sleep around 12/1am and wake up around 9ish however this changes depending on my schedule.
16) How many pets do you have?
I have 2 dogs who are called Toto & Treacle and they’re around a year & 1/2 old.
17) How often are you on Blogger?
I tend to blog around 4/5 times a week usually Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. However this changes if I get too busy or I’m away.
18) Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Yes I do read all the comments however sometimes I am unable to reply to them because of the stupid google comments thing.
19) How did you come up with your blog name?
Well my first name is Asia & my middle name is Jade so I thought it’s a great combination.
20) What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Today I’m going to be watching some Rookie Blue, chilling in the garden, playing with my dogs & I have a driving lesson later.