Today is the 24th of October 2014 which marks the one year anniversary of my blog. I honestly cannot believe how fast this past year has gone I’ve enjoyed every minute of it and I can’t wait to see what else happens over the next few years. To begin with blogging was a big risk for me as I had never done it before. I’m so proud of myself that I’ve managed to blog for a whole year. As some of you may already know I have had a few blogs before but I never really put that much effort into them which is why they didn’t really work out.
Over the past year I have managed to write about many different topics from a review of a Kate Moss lipstick to suffering with anxiety and panic attacks. I have enjoyed writing each and every one of them and I will continue to as I discover new topics to write about and share with you guys. I can’t wait for you guys to see what I have in store for you over the next year as there are going to be some great posts & videos coming your way.
I’d like to say a massive thank you to all of you who read my blog or watch my videos without your support I would not be where I am today. Each and everyone of you mean so much to me whether you were my 1st follower or my latest I appreciate you all the same. I thought that I would give something back to you to show you guys how much I really appreciate you so if you haven’t already then please go and check out my GIVE-AWAY.
Tips & advice I have picked up along the way:
– If you’re thinking about starting a blog or YouTube channel DO IT I love the quote “If you don’t try then you have nothing to lose, if you try then you have everything to gain and more”.
– Don’t get stressed out if you don’t have time to post remember quality over quantity!!
– Post about whatever you want it is your blog after all
– Blogging/youtubing is not about who has more views or followers than you it’s about having a place where you can express yourself
– Don’t get upset with yourself if you have a low amount of views/followers or subscribers – everyone has to start somewhere right?
If you are a new follower/reader then maybe you should go and check out some of my old posts here are a few of my favourites: