Hey guys so in today’s blog post I’m going to be sharing with you my ways to save money this year. I thought that this would be a good post to upload as I know January & February are always a struggle when it comes to money. Also feel free to leave your tips and tricks in the comments down below as I know people will appreciate this.
– Re-discover your DVD collection instead of buying new ones or paying for Netflix for example.
– Use up beauty/make-up products before buying new ones (only when necessary though!!)
– Dig out that old LBD that you loved from the back of your closet instead of buying new clothes
– Make more home cooked meals to take to work instead of going to Starbucks for example.
– Do more DIY projects instead of purchasing a new picture or object for your bedroom
– Open up a savings account for (emergencies only!!) that way you always know you have money if you get into trouble of some sort
– Try and limit your splurge days to one day a month this could be payday for example but try not to spend loads!!
– Only buy a few clothes each season to add to your wardrobe and not to completely re-do it
– Make use of all the presents you received for Christmas or Birthdays which you have left untouched (you never know one of them may become your fave!!)
– Resist the urge to go out and buy that new lipstick or perfume (okay so sometimes we cannot help it but try this for every 10 new beauty products released try and only purchase one?)
So they are just a few ways that you can save money I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope that it helps you save some money even if it’s a few extra pounds!!