Hello everyone and happy Friday I’m definitely looking forward to this weekend even more so because it’s a bank holiday.Today I am going to be sharing with you some of the ways I find new blogs. Like anything else new blogs pop up every day as well as blogs being left or closed down. I often go through my reading list on blogspot to get rid of the blogs that are no longer active anymore.
I feel that it’s important to have blogs on your reading list that upload regularly but they also upload blog posts related to your blog genre. I love finding new blogs as they give me lots of inspiration whether it’s with my blog posts, YouTube videos or the theme of my blog.
Here are some of the ways that I find new blogs:
– Use Twitter hashtags for example, there’s often hashtags such as #Sundayblogshare or #Bloglinks I like to use these as so many people tweet their blog links.
– Read through comments on a blog post. People often leave their blog link at the bottom of their comments.
– Browse through Instagram I know a lot of people who leave their blog link on their Instagram profile.
– Ask a fellow blogger to share some of their favourite blogs with you.
– Read blog posts where other bloggers specifically talk about bloggers that they like.
– I sometimes like to search for a specific topic in Google and then add blogspot. This brings up various blog posts which can help me discover a new blog. E.g. The Latest Fashion Trends blogspot
– I also like to ask my followers on Twitter to send me their blog links as I have over 6,000 followers so I haven’t seen everyone’s blogs obviously.