As the majority of you will know if you have been reading my blog since this time last year. I am going to the big apple in a few weeks which has flown by as this time last year I was only just finding out I was even going in the first place. I thought that in this blog post I would note down a few things that I would love to do whilst I am there.
I am going with my Mum and Nan therefore some of these ideas won’t be possible however I could probably tick off around half of them. It just gives me another reason to go back one day and tick off the rest on this bucket list.
– Take a photo of the city’s skyline from near the Brooklyn bridge
– Eat a salmon and cream cheese bagel
– Eat proper American pancakes
– Visit Grand Central Station
– Go to a local drugstore (e.g CVS)
– Visit Target and Bath and Bodyworks
– Take a stroll through Central Park
– Take lots of photos in Times Square
– Walk the High Line
– Visit the 9/11 memorial
– Visit the Statue of Liberty
– Have afternoon tea at the Plaza hotel
– Visit the West Village
– Visit Carlo’s Bakery in Times Square or the real one in Hoboken
– Go to a theater show on Broadway
– Go up the Empire State Building
Obviously there are many more things I’d like to do but these are just a few that I thought I would share with you. Have you ever been to New York? If so what was your favourite part of your trip there?