Hello everyone happy Monday I’m sorry that it’s been a week or so since you have last heard from me. I’ve been super busy also not really in the blogging mood so I thought that I would leave it instead of forcing myself to write a blog post.
In today’s blog post I thought that I would share with you some things you could do in my home city of London this Autumn/Winter. Whether you’re visiting for the holidays, coming home or just visiting for the day or weekend you may need some inspiration as what you can do.
– Spend the morning or afternoon in Regents Park (My favourite park)
– Go to the theater
– Discover a restaurant in the backstreets of Soho
– Go early Christmas present shopping in Westfield (Shopping on Oxford Street is too stressful for me!!)
– If you’re visiting from another country check out the local drug store
– Go on an Instagram worthy photography spree around the city
– Eat breakfast for dinner at The Breakfast Club (P.s large groups means longer waits!! So I would split your group up then you will wait less to eat)
– Explore the wonders of Winter Wonderland (Don’t forget to take loads of photos too)
– Read a book in a cute little coffee shop
– Go for a drink at the Shard or Sky Garden
– Explore London by using the tube map (Hint: Visit one borough at a time and make the most of it)
– Go to one of the local food markets and try a little of everything