Hello everyone and happy New Year! I hope you all had a lovely evening celebrating with friends or family. I went out with my best friend and we had an amazing time we went to a hotel in London where they had a bar and casino. We spent the night catching up, having a laugh and all round enjoying the last of 2015.
In today’s blog post I’m going to be sharing with you a similar blog post that I did this exact day last year. I thought that I would do this as I really enjoyed writing it last year. As it gave me a chance to reflect on the year that has just passed as well as look forward to the new things that are to come this year. If you would like to read the blog post from last year you can find it here.
I’m going to be including my favourite blog post from the past year for each month so that you can go and have a look at them if you would like to. As well as this I will be including some goals that I would like to achieve in 2016. Over the weekend I’ll be informing you of a few changes that will be taking place on my blog so keep an eye out for that….
2015 Goals Review:
– Write “The Sunday Topic” blog post each Sunday come rain or shine!! (Unsuccessful)
– Upload twice a week on my YouTube channel (99.9% of the time I did)
– Have 100 followers on my blog (Almost I have 95 ahh)
– Reach 50,000 views on my blog by 2016 (Yes!! at this current time I have 53,917)
– Have 400 followers on my bloglovin (Nope I have 274)
– Vlog more (Not 100% certain this will happen but oh well…) (Yes it happened!!)
– Upload a blog post 4-5 times a week (I tried my best I think I did pretty well at this)
– Have 300 Subscribers on my YouTube channel (I currently have 1,550 ahhhh)
– Collab with bloggers/youtubers more (I could have done this more but I did do this!!
– Have over 100,000 views on both my blog & channel
– Reach 5k subscribers
– Remember to update my facebook page
– Meet up with more bloggers/youtubers
– Try and vlog once a week
– Be more creative with my blog posts/videos