For my third blogtober blog post I’m going to be telling you about a blogger gift swap that is going to take place this Christmas. I got the information for this blog post from the blog carpediememmie.
This gift swap is only available to UK bloggers. It doesn’t matter how many followers you have big or small you can enter. It’s such a fun way to make new blogger friends, discover new blogs & share the Christmas spirit.
You get partnered up with another blogger. Once you have been partnered up you can decide on the budget with your partners. You should all get involved as it’s something different to do and look forward to.
Here’s some important dates for your diary if you get involved:
– November 1st: Deadline for completing the submission form.
– November 6th (or earlier!): Find out your blogger pair, yay!
– By December 17th: Send off gifts to your blogger pair
How do you get involved you ask, in order to take part, you must:
– Fill in the Google form document – here’s the link.
– Write a blog post about this event within five days of receiving confirmation.
– Send a couple of nice gifts to your paired blogger by December 17th.
– Write a post about your gifts (must include photos) after you have received them.
– Send Viola links to all of your blog posts so I can see how the event has gone!
You can use this hashtag #apovgiftswap to talk about the gift swap as well as talk to your partner on Twitter and Instagram!