Hey guys sorry I haven’t uploaded a blog post over the past few days I’ve been super busy with work! Anyways I’m back today with the next blogmas blog post I’m not going to try and catch all of the days that I have missed back up. It would stress me out too much and I don’t believe that blogging should be stressful.
I thought that today I would like to do an original blog post. I haven’t seen this around much but I’m sure it has been done before. So I thought I would do a Why I Love “The Grinch” Movie So Much blog post. If you haven’t seen The Grinch film then you are missing out. It’s such a classic Christmas movie and I watch it all year round (I’m not kidding).
It will fill you with warmth and maybe even bring a tear to your eyes. The movie is an onscreen adaption of the book “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” by Dr. Seuss. It was produced in 2000 and features some amazing actors/actresses such as Jim Carrey, Taylor Momsen and Jeffrey Tambor.
– It’s so relatable. I mean these two quotes from The Grinch himself are literally me
– The relationship between The Grinch & Cindy Lou Who is so cute
– It teaches you that friendships can come in all forms
– It’s a great Christmas classic that all the family can watch together
– If I’m having a bad day even when it’s not Christmas time I always put it on because it cheers me up
– The whole movie is so magical even though there’s not really any magic involved
– It teaches you matter what you have done Christmas is a time for forgiving and forgetting things
– Christmas isn’t always about the presents it’s about family and friendship
– The sets and costumes were just amazing