Recently I have really been into all things travel. Maybe it’s because I follow a lot of people on Instagram who are always posting amazing holiday photos or maybe it’s because I am really into Disney World vlogs at the moment. Anyone else love watching Disney World Vlogs as well?
Then I thought to myself I have actually travelled to many places before but I haven’t really listed what I have achieved whilst traveling. I was flicking through the 365 Blog Topic Ideas book and I saw a blog post topic on “Reverse bucket list: where you list things that you have already achieved” instead of listing things that you wish to achieve. I thought to myself this would be a great topic to do a reverse bucket list on.
– Traveled to the top of Table Mountain (South Africa)
– Ice skated in Central Park (New York City)
– Swam in the Red Sea (Egypt)
– Visited the Eiffel Tower (Paris)
– Rode on a camel (Egypt)
– Visited The Leaning Tower Of Pisa (Italy)
– Went inside Notre-Dame Cathedral (Luxembourg)
– Visited Pompeii (Italy)
– Walked the streets of Cannes (France)
– Stood in Times Square (New York City)
– Visited the Morocco Mall (Casablanca)
– Taken a cruise down the River Nile (Egypt)
– Had dinner at the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront (South Africa)
– Wondered through the Gothic Quarter in Barcelona (Spain)