Some of you may already know that on the 25th May I am traveling to Hong Kong for a week. I’m going because it’s my birthday on the 28th May and it will be amazing to say I turned 22 in HONG KONG! But also because one of my best friends lives there so I am going to visit her as well. I thought that I would make a bucket list of the things that I want to do when I go. I am going to be vlogging the whole trip over on my YouTube channel so make sure to look out for those videos.
– Visit Disneyland ideally on my 22nd Birthday
– Eat as much street food/food as I can
– Visit Victoria Peak during the day and the night
– Ride on the peak tram to go up to Victoria Peak or back down
– Do a bit of shopping in Causeway Bay
– Visit a beach
– Workout how to use the public transport
– Visit the Lantau Island & the Tian Tan Buddha
– Ride on a Star Ferry across the harbor
– Visit the Temple Street Night Market
– Try authentic Dim Sum
– Visit the Montane Mansion Building (For Instagram purposes)
– Catch the sunset at Victoria Harbour
– Ride on a double-decker tram
There is still so much more that I want to do however, I am only going for 5 days so there is only so much that I can fit in. I am sure that I will go back again one day to do the things that I won’t be able to do on this trip. I know that I would love to spend my birthday at Disneyland which will be so much fun so hopefully, that’s one thing that I can definitely do.
All of the other things that I want to do I will have to squeeze into the other days. If you have been to Hong Kong or live there and there is something that I have missed out that I must see please let me know through Twitter @asiajade4 or Instagram @asiajade04.