2018 was a year of changes. A lot happened over those 365 days. I changed a lot as a person too but mostly for the better. I would say that a lot of things that happened in 2018 were my choice but I was also tested at times to see how I would handle certain situations. 2019 has already been a whirlwind of a year and we are only 17 days in. I have decided that I’m going to make 2019 my year and this is how…….
– By drinking more water (Cliché I know but it really helps your body all round)
– By planning something fun every month whether it’s a trip to the theatre, going to the cinema, a weekend away or going out with friends or family for a meal
– By finding the right balance between spending and saving. I want to save up money but I also want to experience new things
– By stepping out of my comfort zone and saying YES more
– By making sure that I see my friends and family but also making new friends along the way
– By finding the balance between going out and staying in
– By working hard on my blog and YouTube channel
– By setting goals that will help me in the future
– By being me because at the end of the day that is one of the hardest things to do in the world we live in
– By spending less time on my phone when I am work and being more present when I am there instead
– By reading more daily whether it’s the morning newspaper or a chapter of my book
– By spreading kindness around like confetti because the world needs more kindness
I hope that by doing at least some of these that my 2019 will be a good year because I chose to make it a good year. I know that it won’t be a year full of all good things as no year ever is. But I also know that I am ready for whatever 2019 has in store for me.